MT5 Binary Options Strategy: Trading The Spikes Of Boom 1000 Index

How I made over $1800 profit starting with just $45 while trading Boom And Crash 1000 Index. (NoCap)

If you are reading this post right now, odds are you searched for content relating to the "Boom 1000 Index or Crash 1000 Index" on a search engine. Most preferably "google". How to make money trading Boom 500 and 1000 Index, Crash 500 and 1000 Index, Step Index, and/or Volatility pairs profitably involves certain skills.

Trading the Boom and Crash 500 and 1000 Index on Deriv (formally Binary) is an act that takes a required skill set. Several skills are needed to ensure that a trader - that is you, my distinguished reader - takes good trades at sniper entries and exit trades with good and consistent profits.

Click Here To Open a free Deriv Account to start trading Boom & Crash 1000


In the business of trading currencies best known as Forex Trading, it is only fair to let you know that many beginner and intermediate level traders lose money or blow their trading accounts within the first 3 months to years to come UNTIL...

Until traders learn to control certain factors that mare any working strategy in this trade, they will continue to lose money to the brokers and blow their accounts sheepishly.

I started my trading journey on Deriv with $45 with a target to make $5 to $10 daily. Within 15 days, I was already hitting 4 digits. How? It became immersive as I profited from every trade while scalping the Boom 1000 and Crash 1000 Index.

Trading Strategy

Now to what you came here for. At first, I used certain custom indicators on MT5 using my computer. These indicators helped to point out resistance and support levels. While I predicted the market trend by plotting the charts from higher timeframes to the lowest.

I ensured that there was no sentiment while trading as I opened and closed trades within 1-5 minutes. No greed No loss, that was my MO. This was based on past experiences.


Click Here To Open a free Deriv Account to start trading Boom & Crash 1000




In this video, I will show you how to scalp while trading binary options on binary.com. The instruments traded in this video is Boom 1000 Index. Boom 1000 Index is one of the many computer-generated instruments or indices on the binary.com platform.


Click to Open a free Deriv Account

For updates that may not be posted on Youtube, Kindly join my Telegram Channel. https://t.me/LexTradeProfits You can also join my interactive binary options trading group on Telegram through this link https://t.me/LexBinaryProfits
Disclaimer: Options involve substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors. Options investors may lose the entire amount of their investment in a relatively short period of time. It is possible to owe more than you have invested in your brokerage account. Please be aware of your broker’s requirements for trading options. Before you decide to invest in the options market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a substantial loss which could total more than your initial investment in a short period of time. Therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.


Post a Comment

0 Comments