How I Made Over 85000 Naira With 86FB in 18days

 How I made over 85000 Naira with 86FB in 18days

I'd heard about 86FB/86w for a while but I was very skeptical about the business model. On 4th March, 2022, a friend chatted me up to remind me about the 86FB and how it's paying. So I decided to do some more research on it. I told another friend about my decision to join 86FB and he said all businesses have risks and it's a matter of knowing when to get in and secure the bag. The next day I decided to register and I made the first deposit of N3500 and I was given a first deposit reward bonus of N350. I went on to purchase the first game supplied by the Team with N3850. The game and the platform looked good such that I asked if I could play the same game twice and went on to make a second deposit of N200000 and also got a second deposit reward of N8800.

The first game won and so did the subsequent games dropped by the 86FB team. This team sends Football Signals that will generate 3% ROI 3times daily (11:am, 4:30pm, and 9:00pm) to all our members (3% Daily for 30days = 90% Monthly ROI).

Fast Forward to 18days, I had made over 50% of the capital invested and decided to test the withdrawal process. My withdrawal request on 86FB was successful and I got paid on the same day.


What is 86FB?

86FB Football or 86W is a sports investment company headquartered in Manchester, UK. Co-founded by City Football Group CFG Co., Ltd. in May 2015, it has a very strong background.

Our IFC Global International team undertakes the national general agent of 86FB Football in Nigeria because we understand the strength of the platform.

The platform 86 Football is absolutely safe and stable, and the background is strong. The group is jointly held by three consortiums, the main investor Abu Dhabi United Consortium (ADUG) holds 78% of the shares, China Cultural Industry Investment Fund and CITIC Group jointly hold 12%, and the last 10% is held by Silver Lake Investment Group. Operates many football clubs around the world. 86fb.com is the only official website of the platform.

86 Football is Registered Under The Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 86 Football Technology Limited with the Registration Number 1891287


In the entire Nigerian market and Africa as a whole, there is no team that promises its members security trading capital, all we see is people losing money daily just because they have passion for football, and also trust their club. We have come to reward football passion in Nigeria and beyond with both passive and residual income.

In addition, the team has hired a planning analyst from abroad who specializes in analyzing the most unlikely outcomes of each game. The team does this just to make themselves stronger and the people of Nigeria stronger.

Only our team has maintained a capital preservation plan (insuring all members Trading Capital, and refunding same anyday the signal goes wrong). Based on this Risk-free method, the team has developed into a team of more than 100,000 people.

This team sends Football Signals that will generate 3% ROI 3times daily (11:am, 4:30pm, and 9:00pm) to all our members (3% Daily for 30days = 90% Monthly ROI).



Post a Comment

0 Comments