My VFL Strategies Are Still Hot

I receive several calls daily for enquiries about my VFL strategy ebook. Some call and ask if it's still working while others bargain for a lower price.

Just so you know, my VFL strategies are hot on all Nigerian bookies that offer it. Here are some of my winnings from just a few bets on one season today while at work using my phone.
People often get turned off when I tell them that my ebook costs N5000 but sometimes they fail to understand what what they were getting at such a cheap price. My VFL success ebook package consists of over 10 strategies to use maximise profits on VFL regardless of the bookie be it 1960bet, Surebet247, Nairabet, merrybet
My VFL Success package also comes with a bet calculator spreadsheet and a step guide on how to use the VFL spreadsheet. Furthermore, you get a special handbook written by me on how to analyse using the statistics feed on VFL and also an extra ebook for Ladbrokes games.
Due to my work, I seldom have enough time to trade that's why I haven't written about binary options, forex and other stuff but whenever I get to trade on VFL whether once a week or twice a month I always make profits. The reason is because the VFL script is based on a program and I have been studying the algorithm for years. Though patterns may change but the foundation remains intact.
You too can beat the VFL program especially if you have enough to study and implement my strategies and advice. If one customer who bought my ebook could make over N300,000 in one month then you too can do the same. You don't need to be taught face to face. Just use my strategies, study study study and when you find the pattern, you STRIKE!
I've seen betting ebooks of over $100 dollars and I have them but I wrote mine and tagged it at N3000 because of the average Nigerian seeking to make passive extra income from a subscribed internet connection.
I'll advice you to use Nairabet VFL platform to trade because Nairabet is well regulated and can pay more than N100,000 if that's what you win every week. VFL can give you a steady income so you must go in big then you need a trusted bookie like Nairabet
Interested in getting my Nairabet VFL package for 2014, call 07063238224 for enquiries.
Payment details:
Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc
Account Number: 0017312830
Account Name: Emmanuel Anyanwu
PRICE: #3000 (THREE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) No bargain
Call before and after payment then send your name, teller/transaction number and email to 07063238224 and you'll receive the VFL package as an attachment after payment confirmation in less than 12hours.
Note that: Online Bank Transfers and Quickteller Transfers are faster and easier.
Happy new month of March and have a blessed week.

Post a Comment

0 Comments