Football betting: More winnings on my birthday

Hello readers

Good morning, how are u all preparing for the Christmas festival? Well, I won't be going about my business today because today happens to be my birthday. Yes, it's my birthday and I'll be celebrating it the best way I can.

Fortunately, I got some bucks on my bets yesterday after winning my accumulator, Atleast that should keep me smiling for the rest of the week. My bet was as follows

Standard liege game both team score 1.53
Airbus UK game airbus uk to win 2.28
Feyenord game Feyenord to win 1.35
Anderlecht game Anderlecht to win 2.06
Kilmarnock game Both team score 1.58
Total odds: 15.33
Odds at planetofbets.com

Not going to say how much i staked but I made some mouth watering bucks to flex the Christmas with. I have been clearing most of my accumulator bets and I can give you the secret if you keep following and reading my blog.

I don't believe in eating alone because the market is wide open for everyone to earn and enjoy. I will start dropping off tips from time to time so keep reading and have a swell Christmas and a marvelous new year.

I'm committed to your success in football betting.

P.S. All cakes and gifts can be forwarded to me on twitter @mcemmalex

Post a Comment

0 Comments