How To Maximize Your Profits On Nairabet VFLeague


Hello, I'm Emmanuel. You probably searched the keyword "how to make money on Nairabet VFL" and that's how you got to this post. Or maybe someone told you about my blog which has been on the web since 2011. However you got to know about my blog, "You Are Highly Welcome"

Some time ago, I wrote an ebook on a 75% strategy to unlock success in trading on Virtual Football using Nairabet VFLeague as a case study.

Over the past few years, I have worked so hard to understand the way the Virtual Football software by BetRadar works and I must confess that it's really smart and "almost unpredictable" for beginners. After having massive losing streaks, I got frustrated and tried to seek help on VFL trading to recoup my money. But I got my fingers burnt as I got scammed by a guy who claimed to trade for people. (Australia Epert Compiler, a big time scammer)

After a while, I made up my mind that I was going to make sure that I got my lost money back from the bookies and after so many trials and tribulations I came up with a smart system. A system that isn't designed for the greedy but for the patient, smart and contented sports trader

I can't promise that you will make a huge sum daily but with consistency and discipline, you can make sweet withdrawals every week and enjoy the fun of responsible gambling. A bookie's intention is to make money, YES, and likewise that of a punter but the bookie's make the most out from greedy and compulsive punters. Those who accumulate matches till the odds get to a 1000 or more thinking they can wreck the bookie as if their grandparents are the ones playing the matches.

Nairabet VFLeague is amazing, it gives you a chance to work for your money. Let me give out one little secret to beginners:

"Single bets, Single bets, Single bets." 

When you get to an advanced level you can try something like this.



No one can give you picks on Nairabet VFLeague or any other Virtual Sports Software, it takes constant practice to have pulled off a strategy like I did in the picture above. Anyone who has played the VFLeague will tell you how often the algorithm changes. From the bet slip above, VFL Edinburgh to beat VFL Berlin but there it is, I did it.

My VFLeague ebook comes in a 2 in 1 package and is easy to use for those who are new to spreadsheet packages, it is self-explanatory and pictorial in content. It also contains useful tips on how to understand the VFL teams and a bet calculator.

I know some people will ask why I am selling the ebook and not giving it out for free. Well, every good work has a price, Nairabet.com never gave me a bonus for all those times I kept depositing and losing until I found a way to get my own bonus (winnings). The price for the Nairabet VFL Strategy package (Crush Virtuals 2.0) is just N15,000. The price increases after the first 20 sales.

It's not a do or die affair, you can still continue guessing and losing or learn how to guess and win. Gambling is pure mathematics mixed with luck (probability) playing in the field of statistics. Learn to do it right, please always stake wisely and never stake what you can't afford to lose.

Making Money on Virtuals or Nairabet.com VFLeague is easy. Though there is no 100% strategy with my guidelines you are sure to be in profit.

The truth is that most people lose a lot of money on VFLeague but a select few know the ropes. All it takes is time, patience, study, and practice. I've helped you with 3/4 of the things needed. Now all u need to do practice.


My VFLeague strategy ebook covers a lot of aspects of the VFLeague in such a way that even a rookie can make use of it. If you observe the screenshot, you will notice that I used very small stakes. Yes, that is to show newbies that you don't need to rush it as the VFLeague is not a get rich quick scheme.

13 Rules To Make Money on Nairabet Virtual Betting


1. Understand the Platform: You need to know the VFLeague platform well.

2. Know the Strong and Weak Teams

3. Study the past and recent statistics

4. Study the table.

5. Build a strategy by finding patterns and favorable markets.

6. Know the markets

7. Learn to decode outcomes from available handicaps

8. Set a target for each season

9. Be disciplined

10. Don't let greed to make you increase your stakes



11. Know when to enter and quit

12. Ensure that you withdraw funds daily after hitting your target

13. Save your data bundle by turning off the Flash video

You can get my latest Virtuals Betting Strategies (Crush Virtuals 2.0) for just N15,000, get a free bet calculator and the manual as a bonus. Click here for payment details and more enquiries.


For more information, call 07063238224
Emmanuel A.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Within each market we offer odds on the finish level of the market, where you decide if the market will finish higher or lower than the current figure, as well as range bets, where you can place bets on numerous levels within the market.

    bonus bookie

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think About This Post?