Cheap and Free Nairabet VFLeague ebook Bonanza ended. Now N5000

My Cheap and Free Nairabet VFLeague Success Strategy ebook and bet calculator for Nairabet VFLeague Bonanza has ended. All subsequent orders cost only N5000 or $30 Liberty Reserve. (Static Price)

Hi readers,

I have been busy recently, If you have noticed I seldom add pictures to my posts due to lack of time. I currently supply free Nairabet VFL Tips (90% sure bets) for 3 days to my new and old purchasers of my ebook. The Nairabet Virtual Football Trading has been very successful such that whenever I visit a friend of mine who works at a  cyber cafe, punters ask me for Nairabet VFL tips. So presently, I give realtime VFL tips for only those who purchased my ebook. New customers get 2 days free Nairabet VFL tips after purchase while old customers get 3 free tips for first request after purchase and have to pay subsequently for tips. This is to boost confidence and force you to take time to read, study and practice the strategy because it's all in my ebook.

I will teach you how to cast the net and also give you three extra fish to feed on while you prepare to cast your net. Nairabet VFLeague is real, I use it, I have taught people who have used it and it works.

Many times people call and send me mails regarding my strategy, asking for free tips. You need to help yourself first to be helped. When I started trading Forex, I bought books, read them, applied the principle. Presently, I am planning on buying a forex auto trading robot that pays atleast $10 give or take daily(multiple sources of income). In school, you have to buy books to read and acquire more knowledge. 

You will keep on losing to the bookies on VFLeague unless you learn to work the ropes. Please stop asking me for free tips whenever you call, every knowledge has its price. I paid the price after been scammed by VFL Traders who claimed to trade for people. I have seen substandard materials and funny looking video materials on how to trade on VFLeague. Materials that cost N10000 which claim to guarantee success yet the owners complain of failure. 

Recently, I was called on phone and asked about my VFLeague Success Strategy ebook, I was in high spirit after winning the fixed odds bet I placed earlier that day that I happily told the caller the secret behind the VFLeague and now he's making it and covering his losses.

I won't be posting about my VFLeague Success Strategy ebook again as I have set it at a static price of  N5000 (money you can make on VFL by placing a one time bet with N2000 @2.5). The bonanza for N3500 is over.

Making an order is easy.

  • Simply call me first me before paying to my Diamond Bank Account.
  • Send the Teller number, your name and valid email address to 08165462833 or 07063238224.
  • After Confirmation of payment, I will send you the ebook as an attachment.

I also have various ebooks on Forex, blogging, SEO, Engineering books and so on.
Subsequent posts will be directed to other online making making ideas. 

Committed to your online success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments