Testing more VFL winning strategies

Goodday friends,
An outstanding day it was yesterday on nairabet.com Vfleague where I tried out a new strategy and tested it on Vfl Paris. I cleared my bets 4 out of 5. Screenshots will be posted later.
What made the strategy rock was that the average odd per bet was 2.10. I will continue testing the strategy for the next two weeks and once it's confirmed, I'll write about it and that will be my 6th Vfl winning strategy.
Before the end of March, I might split my winning strategies into 3 sections and cut down the price per 2 strategies or rather compile the six strategies plus the bet calculator spreadsheet in one ebook and double the price.

I love the response that has been emerging from the lips of those who have purchased the nairabet.com vfleague success strategy ebook but I would prefer it if you guys drop a comment atleast to let others know your experience since you acquiredy package and started using the technical strategic tips.I was amazed when a customer told me that he had started using accumulator bets on Vfleague in just 3 weeks from the date of purchase. That proved that my ebook falls under the easy to read, understand and apply category.
The Nairabet.com vfleague success strategy ebook is still priced at N4000 payable to any Diamond bank branch or bank transfer.. For other options like Payza. Contact me

DIAMOND BANK PLC
A/c name: Emmanuel Anyanwu
A/c no. 0017312830

Always call 08165462833, 07063238224 for reconfirmation of account numbers before payment because of internet fraudsters.

Committed to your success. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments