Steps on How To Open And Quickly Verify Your bet365 Account.

Some people still have issues when it comes to funding their bet365 account, hence they have refused to open one or use their existing bet365 account due to so many doubts. To clarify some issues, I will tell you a brief story about how I set up and verified my bet365 account successfully but first let's roll back to the journey so far.

My Betting Journey

Once upon a time, when online sports betting wasn't trending. I opened my first betting account with planetofbets.com, funded it with an ecurrency and started trading. The experience was and still is one of the best as planetofbets.com offers the fatest deposits and withdrawals when using ecurrencies. After sometime, Nairabet launched its online betting platform so I opened my first Nigerian local betting account with them, funded it through an agent and began trading. 

As time went by, I opened an account with Merrybet, 1960bet, Surebet247 and so on. I also opened an account with WilliamHill, Ladbrokes and BetVictor because it was easy to verify an account with them since only a government approved ID card or a birth certificate was needed.



Finally I opened an account with bet365. I applied for a personalized UBA Africard, retrieved it, loaded the prepaid card and funded my bet365 account after which I claimed the 100% bonus. I used Google Chrome to access my bet365 account and it went smoothly until I logged in with the Opera Mini App. Five minutes after logging in, I received an email from bet365 telling me that my account was accessed from the United States (restricted country) so I had to verify my account within the next 30 days. That's when the timer started.




Anyway, I continued to use my unverified bet365 account till I rolled over my bonus and was eligible to withdraw my winning. But technically I couldn't withdraw my winnings until I verified my bet365 account. After making a detailed inquiry, I hurried off to process my International Passport. I also went to my bank to print out a signed and stamped copy of my bank statement since I was far from my residential utility bill. Having gotten both my International Passport and bank statement, I started a live chat with the highly efficient customer care representative of bet365 who guided me through the process of account verification. 

I uploaded my documents and also told them to help me verify my account before the arrival of my PVC since my account was set to temporarily close soonest. Eventually, my bet365 account was verified and I made my first withdrawal which replaced the money I paid to process my International passport and other documents. Ever since bet365 became my most active foreign bookmaker while Nairabet is still my most active Nigerian bookmaker.

To quickly recap, here are the steps on how to verify your bet365 account.


Open a bet365 account, Click here to open one

  • Go to your local bank and apply for a Visa card (I recommend UBA Africard, Access Visa Card),
  • Fund your account with your Visa card and start trading (Mastercard can be used but you can't withdraw back to it),
  • Go to Immigration Office and apply for an International Passport, (if you don't have a valid National ID card)
  • Go to your bank and get  a copy of your bank statement with your name and address clearly typed on it. (Should be Signed and stamped) or get a recent utility bill (electricity or water)
  • Scan your National ID card/International Passport and your bank statement/utility bill,
  • Login to  your bet365 account, click Services> Members> My AccountKnow Your Customer
  • Upload your documents.
  • Click Live Chat at the top right corner of the Members window,
  • Chat with customer support and tell them to speed up your verification stating your urgent reasons (loyalty to be a consistent customer and why you don't want your account to be closed temporarily since you already have funds in it)
  • You will be told that you account has been verified but it won't show any indication since you have gotten your PVC.
  • To test whether your account has been verified, try to withdraw some funds (minimum $20) If it is processed then your account has been verified.
  • After some months, you will see the message below when you click on  Know Your Customer



That's all for now folks.

www.9jacanearn.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments